Monday 7 November 2011

Sun-Dried Tomato Dip


Having sun-dried tomatoes in the house and wanting to make some sort of nice dip with them, off to the Internet I went to find something tasty...

Sun-dried tomato dip

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 sour cream
8oz cream cheese, softened
10 or so splashes of hot sauce...or to taste
1/4 cup drained, chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
2 green onion, sliced thin

In a blender, puree all ingredients except for the green onion, when smooth, add chopped green onion and pulse twice if using a food processor or if not, just barely mix till blended.  Serve at room temperature. 

I served this dip with a new cracker I found at the grocery that I found was just...delicious!



Many thanks to the place I found this recipe...everyone loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...