Friday 9 March 2012

Just Some Random Things...


I'm not so much tired today, as much as I am exhausted...I haven't been sleeping well these last few days.  Today is going to be, a do nothing day I think : )  I'm normally not the lay down for a nap type of gal, but find I am seriously considering it today.  A pajama day, watching movies under the covers kinda day...maybe even a nap.

In the meantime, I thought I might just share a few happenings around these here parts that has made up this last week.
We had an overnight guest...found her playing in a snowbank out in the street.  she had broken her cable and went on an adventure.  Mom picked her up the next day, both were happy to be reunited : )



Needless to say, Buddy was not overly thrilled to have company.  Here he is on top of my closet door : )


Went out in the yard and spotted this unusual nature created snow sculpture.

Still out there the next day, starting to melt a little in the sunshine, I swear it looks like a polar bear : )  From the opposite side it looks like a regular block of snow....strange.


Ribeye Steak dinner, yum...with grilled asparagus (I would have had more but..ahem, "someone" snacked on them while photos were being taken), my favorite way to eat a Portabello mushroom ="grilled" and, one of our favorite potatoes..........squished potatoes.


Boil small baby potatoes, flatten slightly w/ the bottom of a heavy pan, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt & pepper

Bake for a few minutes in a preheated oven set at 450 degrees until just a little crisp : )
Learned that one from Laura Caulder on Food Network, yay Laura!

So....My wishes to you that you have a fantastic weekend!  See you Monday : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...